advertisement

Glasgow's oldest house, built in the 1470s, and the only survivor from what would have been clusters of medieval homes and buildings in this area of the city near Glasgow Cathedral. It is named after a church canon who once resided here. Thanks to the 17th-century furniture from the original collection of Sir William Burrell, it shows what the interiors would have been like around the date 1700.