advertisement

Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, this Italianate-style house was built in 1834 by Mr. and Mrs. Fountain Fox Beattie. It contains Victorian furnishings and architectural details such as the delicate turnings and brackets. Over the years, the house had two wings added on and was moved twice. It's now the center of the Greenville Women's Club.