- Sailing Ireland's West Coast: Spectacular coastal scenery, interesting harbor towns, and an abundance of islands make the west coast a delight for cruising sailors.
- Horseback Riding in Donegal: The wild and woolly coast of Donegal offers the perfect scenic backdrop for trail riding, and as varied a terrain -- beaches, countryside, mountains -- as you'll find anywhere.
- Sea Kayaking in West Cork: In Skibbereen, Atlantic Sea Kayaking specializes in accompanied trips along the dramatic, rugged coastline of West Cork. There are trips for various levels, so you can play it as safe or as rough as you want.
- Bicycling in the Southwest: The peninsulas and islands of Cork and Kerry are perfect for cycling, with an abundance of beautiful places to visit. Roycroft's Cycles in Skibbereen, County Cork, rent bikes that are a notch above the usual rental equipment.
- Walking the Donegal Coast: The rugged headlands of Donegal are the most spectacular in Ireland, and The Best way to explore them is on foot. Among the finest walks are Slieve League, Malin Head, and Horn Head.
Note: This information was accurate when it was published, but can change without notice. Please be sure to confirm all rates and details directly with the companies in question before planning your trip.