advertisement

Of the 16 historic houses in the downtown area of Kanab, this is the only one open to the public. Built in 1894, this handsome Victorian was purchased by Thomas H. Chamberlain in 1897, and by the city in 1975. The house has been restored to its original appearance and contains household items from the late 1800s, some belonging to the original owners. Allow about 45 minutes.