- Dance at a floating club: Dance the night away at Batofar, a bar/club in boat docked on the Seine.
- Sunbathe on the Seine: Enjoy the sand and sun at Paris Plage, an annual summer fiesta where the riverbanks become a beach, and concerts, snack bars, tea dances, and other activities are open to one and all.
- Eat excellent Japanese food: Experience the pleasures of okonomiyaki at Aki, one of the many Japanese restaurants and noodle shops lining rue Ste-Anne, just off the boulevard de l’Opéra.
- Watch weavers make tapestries: At the Manufacture des Gobelins, you can take a tour and see skilled artists at their giant looms creating magnificent woven works.
- Sip mint tea in a Moroccan tearoom: Dream you’re in the Kasbah at the tearoom at the Mosquée de Paris, which is covered in beautiful mosaic tiles.
Note: This information was accurate when it was published, but can change without notice. Please be sure to confirm all rates and details directly with the companies in question before planning your trip.