Thank you for subscribing!
Got it! Thank you!

We're upgrading!

We are upgrading the Forums. Avatars and user personas will be added at a later phase.

advertisement

Forums » Bali & Indonesia » Our favorite hotels and restaurants of Bali – Ubud, Amed, Seminyak, Pemuteran

swoodward54

Our favorite hotels and restaurants of Bali – Ubud, Amed, Seminyak, Pemuteran

by swoodward54 »

We are a couple in our 50’s who have traveled to Bali seven times since 1996.

This is a 2014 update of our extensive notes from 2012. Those notes can be found on this site (search swittet bali) or on the webpage linked below (or try facultyDOTwashingtonDOTeduSLASHswittetSLASHBali).

If any of the links are broken or hidden, or if you would like to see some pictures, visit http://faculty.washington.edu/swittet/Bali

Two wonderful new restaurants in Ubud:

Good snorkeling about 1.5 hours from Ubud: The Blue Lagoon in Padang Bai.

Good clinic in Ubud:  Toyo Clinic                                               

Questions? Write me at swittetATpathDOTorg

daren

RE: Our favorite hotels and restaurants of Bali – Ubud, Amed, Seminyak, Pemuteran

by daren »

i saw  notes, they are really amazing. it shows you extensive work. really added knowledge in my mind. Really appreciate you work. Now I will go there too soon.

Ameray

RE: Our favorite hotels and restaurants of Bali – Ubud, Amed, Seminyak, Pemuteran

by Ameray »

During my last trip of Ubud Bali, I stayed at the Luxe Café Villas and enjoy the meal at the Luxe Café. I found this place very alluring with the pleasant atmosphere and rooms and bathrooms were neat and clean and the food in the café was also very delicious and mouthwatering. After seeing your post I remembered my trip that was full of fun and excitement. 

Sean321

by Sean321 »

The Pearl Restaurant  is one of the best and great restaurant in Bali.  The food are very delicious and Yummy. The location is also good and beautiful. I would like to go there as soon as possible. I heard much about the food of this Restaurant. 

advertisement