Thank you for subscribing!
Got it! Thank you!

We're upgrading!

We are upgrading the Forums. Avatars and user personas will be added at a later phase.

advertisement

Forums » Cruises » Dreadful Princess "British Isles" Cruise Apr 20 - May 1, 2017

funfeet11

Dreadful Princess "British Isles" Cruise Apr 20 - May 1, 2017

by funfeet11 »

My wife and I love to cruise and are experienced travelers. We just returned from a massively unpleasant cruise aboard "The Caribbean Princess" (Princess Cruise Lines) and it was an 11 day British Isles tour. So's not to bore you with the finer details, the nitty gritty was our room was FILTHY when we arrived (had mold in our stateroom), the entire ship is dirty, tired and in need of a lot of TLC, the food almost INEDIBLE on the Lido Deck & Dining Room (the fancy "pay" restaurants had decent food) and the staff's apathy and low morale was palpable and very noticeable. Princess has had 10 days to contact us regarding some kind of reparation for ruining our holiday but, as of this minute, we have heard NOTHING. So we are now putting our pictures up on social media in the hopes of saving someone from wasting their money. We have never been treated this poorly by a cruise line ever and if we would have been able to leave The Caribbean Princess on day 2, we would have happily done so. It was a long 11 days and we will NEVER sail Princess or their affiliates again. I could continue telling you about what was busted (washing machines on 2 floors) but what's the point?

advertisement