Thank you for subscribing!
Got it! Thank you!

We're upgrading!

We are upgrading the Forums. Avatars and user personas will be added at a later phase.

advertisement

Forums » Family Travel » My Riveting Experience with Maharajas’ Express

Rohan12345

My Riveting Experience with Maharajas’ Express

by Rohan12345 »

I visited India last October with my family and traveled the famous Golden Triangle with Maharajas’ Express. The immaculate hospitality and excellent services provided onboard were truly refreshing. At Agra, guided excursion to the Taj Mahal and colossal Agra Fort was inexplicable. The art and architectural styles used were so mesmerizing and unique that I got in reading about the Mughal architecture!! Amber Fort and City Palace in Jaipur are so huge that I got bone-tired after visiting these humongous monuments. Apart from that, an early morning trip to Ranthambore National Park through the wildlife was simply scintillating.

ericabrooks02

RE: My Riveting Experience with Maharajas’ Express

by ericabrooks02 »

thanks for the feedback Rohan, India is always considered as a mesmarizing land. This country is full of places that will make you stay there longer than you had planned for. Ranthambore national park is one such place. I will suggets you to visit the Sundarban National Park the next time you visit India, its one of its kind experience..

advertisement