Autumn is here, the leaves are starting to turn, and folks all over United States are hitting the road to leaf peep. In this week's CNN.com segment, Pauline Frommer discusses:
- Why scientists are predicting even more spectacular colors than usual this year.
- How to pinpoint peak viewing times.
- Where to find a bed in New England.
- Best harvest festivals (for a break from all that foliage gazing).
- Alternatives to New England.
... and more. Please tune in.
If you'd like to get in on the conversation with Pauline, send an email to pauline AT cnn DOT com.
Find out more about the Pauline Frommer Travel Guide series, read articles by Pauline, and listen to Podcasts at Pauline's page on Frommers.com.