- Shoal Bay East, Anguilla: Not to be confused with Shoal Bay West, this beach offers both rollicking beach bars and seclusion, with great snorkeling on its less-trafficked eastern flank.
- Rendezvous Bay, Anguilla: This picture-perfect beach curls and stretches its sands for nearly 3 miles -- it's a great swimming beach.
- Maundays Bay, Anguilla: The prime beach for the Cap Juluca resort, Maundays Bay has calm, sparkling waters that are perfect for swimming and snorkeling.
- Meads Bay, Anguilla: Big, languorous rolls and gin-clear turquoise seas are overseen by swooping pelicans. Take your snorkeling equipment to the rocks beneath the Malliouhana resort.
- Offshore Cays, Anguilla: Head out for a castaway adventure to such delicious spits of sand as Dog Island, Prickly Pear, Sandy Island, and Scilly Cay -- the latter three also have ramshackle beach bars where lobster is grilled to perfection.
Note: This information was accurate when it was published, but can change without notice. Please be sure to confirm all rates and details directly with the companies in question before planning your trip.