Student travel in Arizona usually means one of two things: spring break at Lake Havasu or a summer visit to the Grand Canyon. In either case, you might want to check out the International Student Travel Confederation (ISTC) ( website for comprehensive travel services information and details on how to get an International Student Identity Card (ISIC), which qualifies students for substantial savings on rail passes, plane tickets, entrance fees, and more. The card is valid for a maximum of 16 months. You can apply for the card online or in person at STA Travel (; tel. 800/781-4040 in North America, 134-782 in Australia, 0871/230-0040 in the U.K.), the biggest student travel agency in the world; check out the website to locate STA Travel offices worldwide. If you're no longer a student but are still 25 or under, you can get an International Youth Travel Card (IYTC) from the same people, which entitles you to some discounts. Travel CUTS (; tel. 866/246-9762) offers similar services for Canadian residents. Irish students may prefer to turn to USIT (; tel. 01/602-1906), an Ireland-based specialist in student, youth, and independent travel.

Note: This information was accurate when it was published, but can change without notice. Please be sure to confirm all rates and details directly with the companies in question before planning your trip.