- Best Antiques: One of Athens’s oldest and finest antiques dealers, Antiqua sells 19th-century watercolors, icons, coins, and other easy-to-carry high-end souvenirs.
- Best Department Store: Up-and-coming Greek designers are among those showcased throughout Attica's eight floors of fashionable clothing. The store also sells high-end furniture and housewares.
- Best Sweets: Aristokratikon, Athens’s premier purveyor of chocolate, has been turning out decadently rich creations since 1928.
- Best Greek Arts and Crafts: Genuine folk arts and crafts from around Greece—including pottery, decorative roof tiles, and old-fashioned painted-wood shop signs—are on offer at the Center of Hellenic Tradition, which also boasts a cafe serving delicious light fare.
- Best Shoes: Sophia Loren, Jackie O., and Anthony Quinn are among the international roster of celebs who have sported Stavros Melissinos's trademark, handmade leather sandals, first created in 1954. The son of the famous Stavros, known as the “poet shoemaker,” now runs the enterprise.
Note: This information was accurate when it was published, but can change without notice. Please be sure to confirm all rates and details directly with the companies in question before planning your trip.