Originally founded in 1692 as one of Maryland's first Anglican parishes, this Italian-Romanesque building dates to 1856 and features Tiffany stained-glass windows and mosaics, notably the Tiffany rose window. In addition, two friezes salvaged from the previous church, which burned in 1817, have been incorporated into the portico. The church is no longer open to the public, though services are, of course.