Named for the unrequited love of Irish poet Tom Moore who stayed here in 1804 and fell for the girl next store—literally, since Nea Tucker lived in the property adjacent to the inn—this historic guesthouse is within walking distance to all of the town’s of St. George’s historic sites and attractions. Run by wife and wife couple Carolyn and Faith Bridges who bought the property in 2015 then totally refurbished it, the inn has ten en suite rooms, all named and decorated for island flora and fauna (like Longtail, Angelfish and Coral) and all of them include a complimentary continental breakfast. There’s a large lawn and outdoor porch, but beyond these two public spaces, there’s little else on site.