- Boston Harbor Hotel (Waterfront): Dazzling architecture, a great location between the waterfront and the Rose Kennedy Greenway, and maniacal attention to detail add up to pampering on a suitably dramatic scale.
- Charles Hotel (Cambridge): Steps from the hubbub of Harvard Square, the unfailingly elegant Charles is a sanctuary of contemporary design and traditional hospitality.
- Eliot Hotel (Back Bay): Location and layout give the Eliot the feel of a luxury apartment building. Business amenities and elegant traditional furnishings contribute to its seamless blend of commerce and comfort.
- Four Seasons Hotel (Back Bay): The best hotel in New England has everything — and what it doesn't have on the premises, the incredible staff will track down. Superb service, plush accommodations, and lavish amenities make a stay here unforgettable.
- Mandarin Oriental, Boston (Back Bay): The legendary service, residential atmosphere, and East-meets-West vibe combine to create a can't-miss destination.
Note: This information was accurate when it was published, but can change without notice. Please be sure to confirm all rates and details directly with the companies in question before planning your trip.