- Charlesmark Hotel (Back Bay): The Charlesmark's thoughtful features — plush bedding, free local phone calls, friendly service, custom-designed everything — more than make up for the modest size of the rooms. Bonus: Units at the front of the building overlook the Boston Marathon finish line.
- Doubletree Suites by Hilton Hotel Boston (Brighton): Every unit here is a spacious two-room suite. The location, straddling Boston and Cambridge, is especially good if you're driving to Boston.
- Harborside Inn (Downtown): Exposed-brick walls give this updated 19th-century warehouse a residential feel. Close to downtown attractions, it's convenient to the nearby Financial District.
- The MidTown Hotel (Back Bay): A unique combination of comfortable, no-frills rooms and a handy location makes this hotel the most motel-like lodging in central Boston. And the cheapest guest parking in the Back Bay can save you as much as $25 per day.
- Newbury Guest House (Back Bay): This place would be a bargain even if it weren't ideally situated in the heart of Boston's best shopping. Room prices even include continental breakfast.
Note: This information was accurate when it was published, but can change without notice. Please be sure to confirm all rates and details directly with the companies in question before planning your trip.