Ten historic buildings -- including the town's original 1881 jail, a one-room schoolhouse, a log chapel, and homes dating from the 1880s -- make up this beautifully maintained historic park. The schoolhouse contains displays and artifacts from Frisco's early days, and a trapper's cabin has a hands-on exhibit of animal pelts. Artisans sell their wares in several buildings, and a variety of events are scheduled during the summer. A self-guided walking tour of historic Frisco can be obtained at the park. Allow 1 hour.