- Cobalt Coast Resort and Suites, Grand Cayman: The best resort for divers on Grand Cayman (and great for nondivers as well). Opening onto Boatswains Bay, in the residential community of West Bay, it is a charming, self-contained community that houses its guests in a series of well-furnished accommodations, including oceanfront suites.
- Retreat at Rum Point, Grand Cayman: The retreat opens onto a white sand beach located on an isolated, tranquil point. Although this condo complex is only 35 minutes by car from the bustle of George Town, it seems worlds away.
- Morritt's Tortuga Club and Grand Resort, Grand Cayman: Located on 3 hectares (7 1/2 acres) bordering a beach at the eastern end of the island. The area around the condos offers some of Grand Cayman's best diving, but you need not be a diver to enjoy this secluded resort.
- Reef Resort, Grand Cayman: A timeshare/condo complex, it's situated on the remote East End, a 32km (20-mile) drive from the airport and a 45-minute trip from George Town. The large, luxurious beachfront units, each boasting a balcony, overlook serene Colliers Bay.
- Sea Dreams Villa, Cayman Brac: Set within a lush garden on 1.2 hectares (3 acres) of land on Cayman Brac's remote north shore, it is an excellent B&B.
- Almond Beach Hideaways, Cayman Brac: Features two-bedroom villas that open onto a beachfront of white sand and coconut palms, guaranteeing tranquility and privacy.
- Little Cayman Cottage, Little Cayman: A two-bedroom cottage set on a white sandy beach — the perfect hideaway. You'll have an instant home here, with a fully equipped kitchen and room enough for six of your closest friends and family (or whomever you choose). The only sound you'll hear is the pounding surf.
Note: This information was accurate when it was published, but can change without notice. Please be sure to confirm all rates and details directly with the companies in question before planning your trip.