- Best Bar to Watch the Sunset: The Terrace. The sun sets over the Dubai Creek and city skyline, which stretch out majestically before The Terrace deck, an excellent place to unwind after a day of seeing the sights.
- Best Bar with a View: Neos. Watching over the city from the 63rd floor of The Address in Downtown Dubai, this cool Art Deco-style space boasts the highest view of any bar in town.
- Best Bar for a Trendy Crowd: Zuma. A beautiful crowd gathers to admire one another in this glamorous Asian restaurant, sushi bar, and lounge, located in Dubai International Financial City (DIFC).
- Best Cocktail Bar: Buddha Bar. A killer sound system plays the avant-garde lounge beats of the Buddha Bar music series, as the jetsetting bar-goers sip exotic cocktails in a mesmerizing setting.
- Best Happy Hour: Barasti. Western expatriates and visitors pack the beachfront deck at this casual hotel beach bar. Theme nights ensure that Barasti never gets dull.
- Best Live Music Venue: Jambase. The in-house jazz and blues band is excellent at this jazzy club in Souk Madinat Jumeirah.
- Best Nightclub: Sanctuary. The nightclub at the Atlantis, The Palm is as over-the-top as the resort itself, attracting international DJs and Dubai's A-list party crowd.
- Best Pub: Irish Village. Special events often happen at the Irish Village, where a large expat crowd packs the festive outdoor area every night of the week.
- Best Wine Bar: Agency. This chic wine bar houses roughly 400 types of wine, offering frequent wine promotions and tastings to the glamorous patrons.
Note: This information was accurate when it was published, but can change without notice. Please be sure to confirm all rates and details directly with the companies in question before planning your trip.