Built as a private residence in the 19th century, this structure was converted into a hotel in 1932 and renovated in 2005. The rooms remain basic but comfortable. However, the hotel’s old-fashioned elegance and lush leafy garden, complete with a terrace restaurant where breakfast is served, give it a special charm that makes it stand out from the other hotels on Lapad. Sunbeds on the lawn for guests are another nice touch. The property is just a 5-minute walk from the beach in Lapad Bay.