One of the town’s most historic inns, the Captain’s Manor was built in 1849 by a sea captain for his southern bride, which is why the exterior has a plantation style wrap-around veranda. The rooms, decorated with antiques and many with four-poster and canopy beds, are elegantly stylish. New owners have freshened up all the furnishings and fixtures. A full breakfast is an added treat. The location on the historic Village Green puts guests within walking distance of all that Main Street has to offer, with restaurants and activities just steps away.