This chirpily colored little store makes two bold claims: to be the original maker of Claddagh rings (they’re the only ones allowed to stamp the rings with “original”), and to be the oldest jewelry store in all of Ireland. If the date it was established—1750—is anything to go by, it’s probably true. The shop has a tiny little museum displaying Claddagh rings from the 1700s.