- Best Fish Restaurant: One of the most consistently excellent restaurants in the entire city, Gamba, 225a W. George St. (tel. 0141/572-0899), specializes in superb seafood, showing off some of Scotland's best natural produce.
- Best Indian Restaurant: The competition is stiff, but for this edition the nod goes to the always outstanding Mother India, 28 Westminster Terrace (tel. 0141/221-1663).
- Best Bistro: More of a bistro despite its name, Café Gandolfi, 64 Albion St. (tel. 0141/552-6813), offers straightforward and delicious dishes, whether a bowl of Cullen skink (smoked haddock chowder) or a sirloin steak sandwich.
- Best Cool Cafe: Where the Monkey Sleeps, 182 W. Regent St. (tel. 0141/226-3406), makes sandwiches that are as delicious as their names are ridiculous.
- Best on a Budget: A brief stroll from the shopping precincts of Sauchiehall Street, the Wee Curry Shop, 7 Buccleuch St. off Cambridge St. (tel. 0141/353-0777), is a tiny gem of a restaurant, serving freshly prepared Indian cuisine at bargain prices.
Note: This information was accurate when it was published, but can change without notice. Please be sure to confirm all rates and details directly with the companies in question before planning your trip.