- Take a walk along the Malecón, and then, for a slight change of pace, grab a Coco Taxi or horse-drawn carriage for a different take on Havana's most popular promenade.
- Wander the streets of La Habana Vieja. Allow yourself to get lost in time and in the beautiful and dilapidated architecture of its colonial streets, buildings, and plazas.
- Visit the Plaza de la Catedral at night, stopping to grab an outdoor table at Cafetería El Portal to sip a drink and soak in the sight of the Catedral de San Cristóbal's illuminated bell towers.
- Visit a cigar factory and enjoy the aromas of Cuba's top export being manufactured in timeless fashion before your very eyes.
- Head to the Callejón de Hammel to admire the street art and murals of this Centro Habana neighborhood. Try to come on a Sunday afternoon and you'll be able to enjoy the spectacle of an Afro-Cuban religious show and celebration.
- Pull out all the stops and treat yourself to dinner and a show at the Tropicana.
Note: This information was accurate when it was published, but can change without notice. Please be sure to confirm all rates and details directly with the companies in question before planning your trip.