- Abraham Hostel (Jerusalem): A great new concept in hostels, the Abraham offers guests a lively spirit of camaraderie and lots of tours, ideas, and advice on how to really experience Jerusalem and Israel.
- Saint Mark’s Lutheran Guest House (Jerusalem): Simple, beautiful, affordable, and atmospheric, with tranquil gardens overlooking the main Arab bazaar, this is the best place to stay in the Old City.
- Harmony Hotel (Jerusalem): Located on a picturesque pedestrian street in the heart of West Jerusalem, the Harmony is a moderately priced boutique hotel that offers fresh style, attentive service, and pleasant extras, such as a free late-afternoon happy hour with snacks.
- Jerusalem Inn Hotel (Jerusalem): Just a short walk from the Old City and 1 1/2 blocks from Zion Square, the bustling Ben-Yehuda, and Yoel Salomon malls, this small hotel offers near-budget rates and tidy, no-frills doubles with a touch of style.
- Abraham Hostel (Tel Aviv): Can you tell we're fans of this chain? Rooms are chic if sometimes shared, and the staff have real spirit. A fun place to stay.
- Loui M. Apartments (Haifa): A true find, the units here have excellent beds and kitchenettes. Plus the staff that runs the Loui really cares, and you can't put a price tag on that.
Note: This information was accurate when it was published, but can change without notice. Please be sure to confirm all rates and details directly with the companies in question before planning your trip.