- White Witch of Rose Hall Golf Course (Montego Bay): This is the newest Jamaican golf course and one of the most spectacular, set on 80 hectares (200 acres) of lush greenery.
- Cinnamon Hill Ocean Course (Montego Bay): This has been called one of the top courses in the world. It's a challenging seaside and mountain course. The 14th hole passes a waterfall.
- Tryall Golf Club (Montego Bay): Jamaica's finest course, this site has hosted prestigious tournaments such as the Johnnie Walker Classic. Wind direction can change suddenly, making the challenging course even harder.
- Half Moon (Montego Bay): A top island course, Half Moon features well-manicured and interestingly shaped greens, but it's not as challenging as the one at Tryall.
- Sandals Golf & Country Club (Ocho Rios): This course is known for panoramic vistas, rolling terrain, and lush vegetation. Sandals guests play for free.
Note: This information was accurate when it was published, but can change without notice. Please be sure to confirm all rates and details directly with the companies in question before planning your trip.