- Sandals (Montego Bay, Negril, and Ocho Rios): These three resorts pride themselves on fun, food, and drink, laid out in abundance and all paid for in advance — no tips or bills here. Staff members bring heroic amounts of community spirit and enthusiasm to weddings. All the properties are high quality, but Sandals Royal Caribbean at Montego Bay and Sandals Ochi are probably the best in the chain.
- Half Moon (Montego Bay): This resort offers honeymooners deluxe oceanview rooms and cottages fronting a near-perfect crescent-shaped beach. The resort offers lots of activities, too, such as aerobics, tennis, swimming, and, most definitely, golf.
- Jake's (Treasure Beach): Funky and idiosyncratic, this is a really offbeat choice for a honeymoon where no one will find you. Set on a remote rocky beach, the place is small and personal.
- Jamaica Inn (Ocho Rios): Winston Churchill slept in a suite here; if you can't afford that suite, plenty of other classy rooms are just fine for honeymooners. The resort opens onto a private cove with powdery champagne-colored sand and maintains a British colonial aura of formality.
- Couples Sans Souci (Ocho Rios): Sink into one of the whirlpool tubs in the elegant marble bathrooms here — with your newly acquired spouse, of course — and the day is yours. This is a far classier joint than the Sandals properties. An on-site spa and clothing-optional beach are also alluring for many couples.
- Sandals Royal Plantation Spa & Golf Resort (Ocho Rios): The honeymoon villas at this stately, plantation-style spa and resort are perfect private retreats for newlyweds. Each has a private attendant and pool. Guests are pampered with massages, pedicures, and manicures. The resort is all-inclusive, with a range of sports facilities.
- Runaway Beach & Golf Resort (Runaway Bay): Ten kilometers (6 miles) west of Ocho Rios, this all-inclusive hotel re-creates the South Seas on Jamaican soil. It's stylish, with luxurious accommodations and good food. Activities include reggae classes.
Note: This information was accurate when it was published, but can change without notice. Please be sure to confirm all rates and details directly with the companies in question before planning your trip.