- Best Pools: There are acres of water park fun at Mandalay Bay, including a wave pool, lazy river, beach, regular swimming pools, and even its own open-air casino. Meanwhile, the lush landscaping, fountains, and water slides at The Mirage will make you feel like you’re in a tropical paradise.
- Best Golf: Real” golfers head to TPC Las Vegas for its challenging holes, gorgeous scenery, and occasional Justin Timberlake sightings. If you're more into hitting a few golf balls as a social exercise, Topgolf is a driving range, bar, and dining destination all in one.
- Best Drives: The 13-mile Red Rock Scenic Drive provides a way to enjoy the colorful rocks and canyons without leaving the air-conditioned comfort of your car. On the other hand, you could get a good breeze going at about 140 mph in one of the race or exotic cars you can drive yourself at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway.
- Best Retreat: If you need a respite from the hustle and bustle of Las Vegas, head north to Mount Charleston for a relaxed mountain retreat or to work up a sweat while hiking or snowboarding.
- Best Man-Made Wonder: One of the greatest engineering feats in history is the 726-foot-tall Hoover Dam. You can take tours of the mighty facility and learn how it made Las Vegas (and much of the American Southwest) possible.
Note: This information was accurate when it was published, but can change without notice. Please be sure to confirm all rates and details directly with the companies in question before planning your trip.