- Linens: Delicately embroidered tablecloths, pillowcases, and women's or children's traditional tunics made from local linen are great buys.
- Lacquer Boxes: Different schools produce different styles of boxes, usually in black wood decorated with images from Russian folk tales.
- Vodka: Russky Standart and Flagman are two top-quality choices rarely available outside Russia.
- Nesting Dolls: Matryoshka dolls can be tacky or tasteful, and kids love them. Adults like the political ones portraying Russian or U.S. leaders stacked inside each other.
- Stones from Siberia: Malachite, charoite, and rhodonite are set into jewelry hard to find anywhere else in the world.
Note: This information was accurate when it was published, but can change without notice. Please be sure to confirm all rates and details directly with the companies in question before planning your trip.