- Courtyard at Lake Lucerne (Downtown): This charming B&B is an eclectic mix of some of Orlando's oldest homes—each impeccably restored and meticulously furnished. Ask for the honeymoon suite for a truly romantic getaway; just off the main room is a quaint little glass-enclosed porch—the perfect spot to watch the sunset or sip a glass of wine.
- Disney's Wilderness Lodge (Lake Buena Vista): This grand resort is reminiscent of the lodge at Yellowstone National Park. The spewing geyser out back, the mammoth stone hearth in the lobby, the Artist's Point 360-degree view of Bay Lake, and the towering forest sheltering the resort from the rest of the world are just a few reasons to stay here. Some guest rooms have patios or balconies overlooking the lake, woodlands, or meadow.
- Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge (Lake Buena Vista): This uniquely themed resort, home to Jambo House (the original lodge) and the Kidani Village (part of Disney's vacation club villas), is set against a Disneyesque version of the African savanna. The grand lobby—with its thatched roof, ornate shield chandeliers, and large stone fireplace—is just a sampling of the spectacular architecture and decor that runs throughout this remotely located resort. Have a romantic meal at one of the resort's great restaurants; then catch the sunset over the savanna.
- Portofino Bay Hotel (Universal Orlando): This enchanting resort re-creates the romantic atmosphere and architecture of its namesake town in Italy. Lounge in the ultracomfy rooms, the state-of-the-art spa, or one of the three heated pools. And it's only a stroll away from both of Universal Orlando's theme parks.
- Villas of Grand Cypress (Lake Buena Vista): This luxury villa-style resort offers lush grounds dotted with bougainvillea and hibiscus, lakes fat with largemouth bass and bream, and grounds speckled with trumpeter swans, wood ducks, and the occasional fox or bobcat. It shares a golf academy, racquet club, and equestrian center with the Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress. Best of all, the woodsy grounds make you feel as if you're far, far from Disney, even though you're literally right next door.
Note: This information was accurate when it was published, but can change without notice. Please be sure to confirm all rates and details directly with the companies in question before planning your trip.