Completed around 1820 for master builder Isaiah Davenport, this Federal-style home was one of the first in Savannah to be restored by the Historic Savannah Foundation in the 1950s, opening as a museum in 1963. The period wallpaper, furniture, ceramics, and textiles inside are either from the period or are period reproductions. Davenport lived here until his death in 1827, and the contents of the house have been selected to reflect the inventory taken at that time.