- Lola: The rich smells and savory tastes of Greece and the Mediterranean add up to memorable meals at this Tom Douglas restaurant in Belltown. Lamb is the specialty and what you should have—and maybe a big, fresh Greek salad to go with it.
- Ray’s Boathouse: Upstairs it’s a casual bistro; downstairs it’s a traditional fine-dining restaurant; and both up and down, you will enjoy fresh seafood with eye-stretching views across Elliott Bay. Ray’s is an institution in the old Scandinavian neighborhood of Ballard and will give you a taste of what’s special about the neighborhood and the food.
- Salty’s on Alki Beach: Hop in a water taxi and head over to Salty’s on Alki Beach for a unique Seattle experience. The restaurant is huge and constantly hopping because of the amazing views looking back toward the Seattle skyline. And the food? That’s surprisingly good, too.
- Serious Pie: This Belltown pizzeria is seriously the best place to find a handcrafted pizza—but you have to find a seat first. It’s not fancy, and the pies are delicious concoctions baked in a wood-fired oven.
- Shiro’s Sushi Restaurant: Ask any Seattleite where to find the best sushi in town, and they’ll tell you Shiro’s. The sushi and sashimi are so fresh, you can taste the sea.
Note: This information was accurate when it was published, but can change without notice. Please be sure to confirm all rates and details directly with the companies in question before planning your trip.