Located on a hill overlooking the ocean, this small pavilion is on the way to Hongryeonam's Gwaneum Cave from Naksansa. It is believed to have been built by Ambassador Uisang as a place for him to meditate while he was building the Naksansa. Like many other historical places in the country, it was destroyed and later rebuilt. The current structure was built in 1925.