advertisement

Established in 1925 and also called the International Church, this is the best known of Shanghai's Protestant churches among foreign residents and visitors, and is the largest in use. The ivy-covered English-style building and grounds are beautiful, fully in keeping with this upscale, colonial-style shopping district on the fringes of the French Concession. Special services for foreign passport holders are currently held here on Sundays at 2 and 4pm.