- St-Jean Beach, St. Barts: This beach is split into two beaches by the Eden Rock hotel, but it's lovely nonetheless, and just steps away from great shopping and dining.
- Colombier Beach, St. Barts: This beloved beach can only be reached by two hiking trails -- one a 25-minute walk along a rocky goat trail -- or by boat. It's ideal for swimming and snorkeling.
- Flamands Beach, St. Barts: The island's biggest beach, Flamands has fine sand and that rarity on St. Barts beaches: shade.
- Gouverneur Beach, St. Barts: On the island's south side, this beach is just steps from the parking lot. It's a beauty, with good surf and snorkeling by the rocks.
- Salines Beach, St. Barts: From the parking lot, it's a 10- or 15-minute walk along somewhat rocky terrain to this protected cove with body-surfable waves. Like all of St. Barts' strands, it's clothing optional. Spend a morning here, then head to Grain de Sel for a spot-on Creole lunch.
Note: This information was accurate when it was published, but can change without notice. Please be sure to confirm all rates and details directly with the companies in question before planning your trip.