Kirkwall -- You can also rent rooms at the Foveran Hotel.

Eday -- There's no formal tourist office in Eday. However, Mrs. Popplewell (tel. 01857/622-248) from Little Croft House provides an information service and can assist you with finding accommodations or organizing any activities.

Sanday -- Accommodations are extremely limited, so book your room in advance.

Westray -- Because accommodations are very limited, make reservations in advance.

Note: This information was accurate when it was published, but can change without notice. Please be sure to confirm all rates and details directly with the companies in question before planning your trip.