In the relatively short time the islands have been a go-to Caribbean destination, the Turks and Caicos have amassed an enviable lineup of luxury properties. Many lie along the beautiful 12-mile stretch of Grace Bay, in Providenciales, and most can be quite pricey, especially in high season. But rates plummet in the off-season—look for special packages on each property’s website.
- Grace Bay Club, Grace Bay, Provo (https://gracebayresorts.com): Helmed by one of the top management teams in the Caribbean, this luxury oceanfront property maintains hotel rooms and villas at tip-top standards. Come to the sexy beachside lounges for a sunset cocktail.
- Meridian Club, Pine Cay (https://meridianclub.com): Unplug in barefoot comfort at this small, intimate resort on the private island of Pine Cay. The main beach is swoon-worthy and the homemade island food is exceptional. Hop in an electric golf cart and find your own island adventures.
- Dragon Cay Resort, Middle Caicos (www.dragoncayresort.com): It's hard to beat the magnificent setting overlooking the swirling waters of Mudjin Harbor, the water adventures (kayaking, bonefishing, snorkeling) and the get-away-from-it-all vibe.
- The Palms, Providenciales (www.thepalmstc.com): With some of the most beautifully outfitted rooms in the TCI, a lovely mansion at its heart, and one of the island's go-to restaurants, the Palms is graciousness epitomized. It manages to feel both serenely relaxed and the happening heart of Grace Bay action.
- Sailrock Resort, South Caicos (https://sailrockresort.com): Sailrock brings understated luxury in low-rise villas to this sleepy, scenic island, long on the cusp of Provo-style development.
- Seven Stars, Grace Bay, Provo (www.sevenstarsgracebay.com):Grace notes and special touches behind this oceanfront hotel in the heart of Grace Bay make one of Provo's biggest properties feel boutique, from the spacious, beautiful suites to the heated saltwater pool to the still-warm chocolate brownies delivered to your room every evening.
- Shore Bay Club, Long Bay, Provo (www.theshoreclubtc.com): A winner from the get-go, this sumptuous resort brings sunsplashed luxury to the shores of Long Bay with gorgeous suites and a killer Asian fusion restaurant.
- The Somerset, Grace Bay, Provo (https://thesomerset.com): Repeat guests appreciate this handsome boutique property's attention to detail -- not to mention the sprawling suites and balconies overlooking palms, pool, and sea.
- Parrot Cay, Parrot Cay (https://parrotcay.com): It's not fancy in the gilded sense, but the pampering at Parrot Cay is as rich as you get. This is the best resort in the Caribbean, from the beach to the suites to the food to the spa.
Note: This information was accurate when it was published, but can change without notice. Please be sure to confirm all rates and details directly with the companies in question before planning your trip.