- Explore Disney's Animal Kingdom. Explore Disney's most spectacular and wildest Imagineering to date. Trek through the jungles of Africa along the Gorilla Falls trail or set out on safari across the savanna with Kilimanjaro Safaris. Journey through the exotic lands of Asia and embark on an expedition to the peaks of Expedition Everest; then explore the mysteries of Anandapur while wandering the Maharajah Jungle Trek. After dark, every surface of Pandora—The World of Avatar takes on an alien glow. Be sure not to miss Festival of the Lion King, which may be the most popular show in all of the WDW parks.
- Go globe-trotting at Epcot. You can travel around the world in only an afternoon at the World Showcase pavilions, rocket through space on a thrilling mission to Mars at Mission: Space, shrink to the size of a rat on Remy's Ratatouille Adventure, and dive deep below the sea to explore the ocean's inhabitants at the Seas with Nemo & Friends. And there's no better way to cap your day off than watching Epcot's Harmonious, a spectacular show of fireworks, lasers, and fountains.
- Take center stage at Disney's Hollywood Studios. Though it is more grown-up than the Magic Kingdom, it has plenty of great shows to entertain the kids and attractions to thrill movie buffs. Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge, representing a distant space outpost, isn't just immersive and convincing, but it also contains two of the best theme park rides in existence today. Don't miss Toy Story Mania, Twilight Zone Tower of Terror, Rock 'n' Roller Coaster, and Fantasmic!—an innovative, after-dark mix of live action, waterworks, fireworks, and laser lights that's packed with Disney characters.
- Escape to the Magic Kingdom. It may seem an obvious choice, but Disney's oldest is still the most magical and the most popular of Orlando's theme parks. Speed through the universe on Space Mountain, watch Donald's antics at Mickey's PhilharMagic, laugh out loud at the Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor, or wave hello to the ghouls of the Haunted Mansion. Cap your day with the impressive fireworks display. There's plenty here to entertain all ages.
- Relax at Disney Springs. Walt Disney World's dining-and-shopping district contains some of the most celebrated restaurants in Orlando, and its shopping options are unmatched within the resort. It's the best place to buy Disney souvenirs, too.
Note: This information was accurate when it was published, but can change without notice. Please be sure to confirm all rates and details directly with the companies in question before planning your trip.