- Take in the Scenery from Mount Victoria: Take a leisurely drive to the top and enjoy the spectacular views in all directions, or allow an hour or so to walk up the well-marked tracks, enjoy the sights, and return down a different route.
- Savor Botanic Beauty: Enjoy the lush greenbelt in the heart of the city. Check out the Carter Observatory and the sculptures in the gardens.
- Explore Te Papa: Don't overlook the possibility that one visit to the stunning Te Papa National Museum of New Zealand simply may not be enough!
- Tour the Beehive: Hope that a Parliamentary session coincides with your visit and stay and listen to the debates. Enjoy the artwork, too.
- Wander Along Oriental Parade: Amble along the waterfront, enjoying the architecture, the cafes, the views, and the buzz of activity as Wellingtonians race past on in-line skates and bikes.
- Get Wet in the Bucket Fountain: A popular city landmark since 1969 when it was unveiled as the centerpiece of the new Cuba Mall, the fountain surprises, soaks, and delights adults, children, and dogs alike.
Note: This information was accurate when it was published, but can change without notice. Please be sure to confirm all rates and details directly with the companies in question before planning your trip.