Thank you for subscribing!
Got it! Thank you!

We're upgrading the Forums!

You can now add or change a profile photo. Simply click on your username above and upload an image. User blogs will be added back very soon.

advertisement

Forums » Egypt » “Perfect tour for a stop-over in Cairo”

saraE5

“Perfect tour for a stop-over in Cairo”

by saraE5 »

• Real Egypt Tours - Samir Abbass was very thoughtful from the moment we made the reservations to the time he dropped us off. Based on our interests, Samir Abbass  customized a day tour for our 12 hour stop over in Cairo on our way to South Africa. There was a guide waiting for us as we got off the plane to help us purchase a visa, get through customs and find our car. We hit the main attraction, the Giza Pyramids and rode camels, but we also saw areas of Cairo and learned about the different perspectives in Cairo: Muslim Brotherhood, Military and Christians. We visited the Coptic Cave Church, Old Cairo, Markets -- we saw a lot for the little time we were there. 

I would highly recommend Real Egypt Tours - Samir Abbass  to anyone who has a stop over in Cairo. We felt safe the entire time we were there.

LaylaWalidah

RE: “Perfect tour for a stop-over in Cairo”

by LaylaWalidah »

We just got back from Egypt tourist places.Last month we visited through with the help of Explore Egypt. Based on our interests, they arranged a day tour  for our 12 hour stopover in Cairo on our way to South Africa. We hit the main attraction, the Giza Pyramids and rode camels, but we also saw areas of Cairo and learned about the different perspectives in Cairo: Muslim Brotherhood, Military and Christians. I would highly recommend this to anyone who has a stopover in Cairo. We felt safe the entire time we were there.

Amit Shir

by Amit Shir »

Hello, Recently I visited Egypt the most beautiful and tourist attraction place with the help of a well-known travel agent mantis-tour. They provide everything that is needed for a good trip such as best hotels, transportation, special guide, food and even other places that you want to visit.

eyeskies22

by eyeskies22 »

Hello, if you are intrested on visiting Cairo I saw cheat flights at http://flights.etihad.com/en-eg/ !

advertisement