Thank you for subscribing!
Got it! Thank you!

We're upgrading the Forums!

You can now add or change a profile photo. Simply click on your username above and upload an image. User blogs will be added back very soon.

advertisement

Forums » New York » recommendation for Hotel between MSG and 911 Memorial

recommendation for Hotel between MSG and 911 Memorial

by /bio/winston1 »

Looking for a reasonable (approx $250) hotel convenient to Madison Square Garden, 911 Memorial and Statue of Liberty. Hopefully we can find a boutique hotel rather than a chain!   its for 2 adults, one night in October.

RE: recommendation for Hotel between MSG and 911 Memorial

by /bio/charmy »

Last time i was in NY i used library hotel which is close Madison square garden.If you want other options you can check Timbu . I use it book hotels mostly because I prefer to pay in my local currency

by /bio/pauline-frommer »

That's a vast area. I'd suggest the Jane at that price point. Very stylish, though the rooms are tiny and you'll have to share a bathroom. The problem is: October is PEAK season in NYC. If you could stay in Queens (and easy commute to both the places you need to go) you'd have a wider variety of choices, and rooms with private bathrooms. If you go to www.frommers.com/destinations/new-york-city/hotels you'll see all of the reviews I wrote (based on personal visits). Use the tool to list them by price range to find options in your budget.

by /bio/noahoscar986 »

I really don't have any suggestions for Rental Apartment. If I am going to have a tour of NYC so I would prefer to book a hotel. For me, Madison Square Garden, Statue of Liberty both are a nice choice for comfort seekers and its more cheaply if we bought coupons from Reecoupons.com, I mostly prefer to choose a hotel through them. 

by /bio/vijhoni62 »

This site is very interesting. Please include us in your distributions.Thank you,

by /bio/jeaxton »

I really don't have any suggestions for Rental Apartment. If I am going to have a tour of NYC so I would prefer to book a hotel. For me, Madison Square Garden, Statue of Liberty both are a nice choice for comfort seekers

advertisement