Thank you for subscribing!
Got it! Thank you!

We're upgrading the Forums!

You can now add or change a profile photo. Simply click on your username above and upload an image. User blogs will be added back very soon.

advertisement

Forums » New Zealand » July weather in New zealand 2014

July weather in New zealand 2014

by /bio/travel-hungry »

Hello all

We (family of 5 pax) will be travelling to New Zealand from 7th-20th July (13 days).

We visited Australia around the same time last year and quite liked the winter weather there. It wasn't too cold and a great escape from the Indian summers.

We are looking forward to experiencing beautiful and scenic landscape, adventure sports such as Bungee, skydiving, ballooning etc. A bit of snow sports may be but not too keen as it would be our first time and we know nothing about skiing, snowboarding etc.  with parents aged 60+ accompanying us.

We'd be flying in to Auckland and exiting from Christchurch. 

Our major concern is if it will be too cold/snowing for adventure sports, scenic places and driving around ?

We saw a beautiful video of the tranzalpine train and loved the landscape. Just wondering how much of the same will be visible during July or will it be snow laden?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eneyl7mEmBk
The above video perfectly describes our taste. Also advise if the journey is worth it?

Please advise. 
Much thanks

kasi222

RE: July weather in New zealand 2014

by kasi222 »

July is superb month to visit the New Zealand winter is there its totally enjoyment waether many place in New Zealand have much attarction but i like there boat travel because its my wish..Nice video i really apprecaite your work..

advertisement