We're upgrading the Forums!
Forums » Spain & Andorra » Madrid plus side trip(s) end of October
We are flying into and out of Madrid arriving October 25th, 2018. Thinking of starting with 3 nights in Madrid then fly/train side trip(s) and finish to fly out of Madrid November 7th. Thinking side trip to Portugal or Barcelona. Any other ideas? Best ways to travel while sightseeing. We are seniors but active.
Thanks in advance,
Chuck and Terri
Thank you for your suggestions. I will research that area.
Madrid is a beautiful place and there is literally a lot to do over there. You can do excellent shopping; enjoy the sightseeing with loved ones. There are many night clubs too to have a glimpse of a fun nightlife in Spain.
· I would suggest people to visit one of the oldest cafés over there. I believe that El Sobrino de Botin is truly going to give a mesmerizing experience of the old café.
· #1 For the art lovers- El museo del Prado is a must visit place.
· #2 People that like historic things, then El Madrid de los Austrias will be a good option to explore.
· #3 You should also pre download the Madrid attractions map for easily traversing through the city. You can get them for free at- http://www.tripindicator.com/madrid-tourist-attractions-map.html
· #4 I recommend travel city pass because it has a lot of benefits. You can read more details about the pass at- https://www.tripadvisor.in/Attraction_Review-g187514-d7363469-Reviews-Travel_City_Pass_Madrid-Madrid.html