Thank you for subscribing!
Got it! Thank you!

We're upgrading the Forums!

You can now add or change a profile photo. Simply click on your username above and upload an image. User blogs will be added back very soon.

advertisement

Forums » United Kingdom » My D-I-L her mom and I will be in London May 2018 we need itinerary help, please.

My D-I-L her mom and I will be in London May 2018 we need itinerary help, please.

by lauriek »

My D-I-L her mom and I will be in London for 5 days in May.  We arrive LHR early morning 15th of May and depart 22nd of May mid morning.  We have rented a flat in Kensington off Queens Gate.

We have tickets for Hamilton at the Victoria Palace on the evening of the 19th.  We also want to see Windsor but think it best to wait until after the Royal Wedding and visit on Monday the 21st.  Two of us would like to ride the Eye (one with height and motion issues is thinking of staying grounded or maybe keeping to the center of the pod), We also want to see The Tower and The V&A.  We would like to do a bit of shopping with a stop at Liberty a must. A trip to the silver vaults is another must do.   I am a knitting and needlepoint afficianado and textile arts lover as is my D-I-L.  I have taken a number of knitting-centric trips.  We are also interested in antiques and the decorative arts and of course sterling silver.  I have been to London a few times but am having trouble organizing an itinerary.  My D-I-L and her mom recently lost their father and husband and I'd really like this to be a wonderful experience on which to build other adventures for the three of us.  Suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  

advertisement