Take the guesswork out of vacation planning. Frommer’s hires only seasoned experts, in this case two renowned journalists who live full-time in Arizona. Their advice is savvy, dependable, and based not on one or two short trips to the state, but on a lifetime of exploration.
They offer an up-to-date, detail- and tip-rich commentary on Arizona’s iconic sights, and will introduce you to restaurants, off-the-beaten-path attractions, nature spots, tours, bars, and shops, that few tourists know to visit. Most importantly, this book was fully re-researched after the pandemic lockdowns.
So whether you’re going to be rafting the Grand Canyon, hiking in Sedona, living the high life in Phoenix and Scottsdale, or walking in the path of Native American history, this is the book for you.
Frommer’s Arizona and the Grand Canyon contains:
- Dozens of stunning, full-color photos throughout
- Helpful maps throughout, including a fully-detachable fold-out map
- Strategic itineraries, including for families and weeklong stays, so you can make the most of your time
- Authentic experiences to help you appreciate this unique Southwestern culture, cuisine, historic sights and customs like a local
- Candid reviews, with star ratings of the best restaurants, attractions, tours, shops, and experiences—and advice on the ones not worth your time and money
- Accurate, up-to-date info on transportation, useful websites, costs, telephone numbers, health care options, and more
- Budget-planning help with the lowdown on prices and ways to save money, whether you’re traveling on a shoestring or in the lap of luxury. Note: Frommer’s always lists exact prices, not ranges, so there’s less guessing with this guidebook