Frommer's EasyGuide to Amsterdam, Brussels and Bruges
Buy the Paperback
Amsterdam, Brussels, and Bruges are three of Europe’s most vibrant destinations. Alone, each has its own unique attractions, architectural treasures, and scintillating cuisine. Together, the three cities provide a fascinating insight into both contemporary and ancient Europe. The modern lifestyles of the Dutch are on display in an awesome 17th-century setting, while Brussels and especially Bruges are windows into an even earlier time.
Inside the guide:
- Helpful maps throughout, including a detachable foldout map
- Detailed itineraries for planning your trip to suit your schedule and interests (and help you avoid lines and crowds)
- Rewarding experiences to help you appreciate the culture, cuisine, and history of these three world-class cities.
- Candid reviews of the best restaurants, historic sights, museums, tours, shops, and experiences—and no-punches-pulled info on the ones not worth your time and money
- Accurate, up-to-date info on transportation, useful websites, telephone numbers, and more
- Budget-planning help with the lowdown on prices and ways to save money, whether you’re traveling on a shoestring or in the lap of luxury
About Frommer's: There’s a reason Frommer’s has been the most trusted name in travel for more than 60 years. Arthur Frommer created the best-selling guide series in 1957 to help American servicemen fulfill their dreams of travel in Europe, and since then, we have published thousands of titles, become a household name, and helped millions upon millions of people realize their own dreams of seeing our planet. Travel is easy with Frommer’s.