Frommer’s EasyGuide to Bryce Canyon National Park
Buy the E-book
For more than 60 years, Frommer’s’ guides have cut through the noise and hyperbole to deliver what no other books can: Honest talk, frank advice, concisely written with affectionate insider’s secrets to appreciating and affording vacations around the world. The insider in this case is Mary Brown Malouf, a longtime resident of Utah and a noted travel journalist (she’s the Editor In Chief of Salt Lake City magazine). So don’t travel like a mere tourist?get off the beaten path and discover the full experiences of Utah and the wonders of the American Southwest. Whether your budget is large or tight, Frommer’s shows you Utah like a local.
This book includes:
• Detailed maps
• Insider advice on how to best experience the natural wonders (trails, scenic viewpoints and more) of Bryce Canyon, Kodachrome Basin and Grand Escalante National Monument
• Exact pricing, so there’s never any guessing
• Star ratings to make it easy to see what’s worth your time and what can be skipped
• In depth discussions of Utah's first inhabitants, Native Americans, and its unique pioneer history
• Accurate, up-to-date info on transportation, useful websites, costs, telephone numbers, and more
About Frommer's: There is a reason that Frommer's has been the most trusted name in travel for more than 60 years. Arthur Frommer created the bestselling guide series in 1957 to help American service members fulfill their dreams of travel in Europe. Since then, we have published thousands of titles, becoming a household name by helping millions upon millions of people realize their own dreams of seeing our planet. Travel is easy with Frommer’s.
Everything you need, nothing you don't. EasyGuides are rich in advice but concisely written. They are easy to carry, quick to use, and sold for less than other competing guidebooks. Included are useful in-chapter maps plus a fold-out map to take on the go. View All