Frommer's EasyGuide to Disney World, Universal and Orlando 2020
Buy the Paperback
Preparing for an Orlando vacation can be a full-time job, and it costs a small fortune. Most other books on the market make the problem worse, burying vacationers in endless pages of pointless details unquestioningly cheering for the high-priced theme parks and resorts. But the lightweight, fact-packed Frommer’s 2020 EasyGuide cuts through the noise and compresses the information you truly need to know. No other book does what we do: Honest talk, solid essentials, and affectionate insider’s secrets to Walt Disney World, Universal Orlando, SeaWorld, and the inimitable culture and history of Orlando and Central Florida.
This Orlando guide is so groundbreaking that its author, Jason Cochran, was awarded Guidebook of the Year from the Society of American Travel Writers for creating it. Cochran, who is also the co-host of the popular Frommer’s Travel Show on radio, has been going to Orlando since the early 1970s, and keeps you on top of the newest developments in this ever-shifting tourist scene. He wants to help you master the parks with a minimum of anxiety and expense.
No other book is as comprehensive while remaining so concise and so honest. No other book synthesizes advice, history, and good sense in such an easy-to-read format. It’s smart—like you.
- Appraisals of what’s worth waiting in line for—and what you can skip—using the Frommer’s star rating system, plus don’t-miss sections for each park
- Incredible restaurant recommendations—a full chapter’s worth. It’s the only guide in which all city restaurants are family-owned—and none are chains or franchises
- 16 pages of color photos
- Interior maps of the theme parks, plus area maps marked with hotels, restaurants, and attractions
- Rankings of the area’s best resorts and well-priced hotels, including bold warnings for which ones charge extra resort fees
- Brilliant tips to avoid crowds and skip the lines
- Fully updated insider details and secrets, including tips for Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, Pandora—The World of Avatar, The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, and Volcano Bay.
- Money-saving tips and hacks to tame the high cost of an Orlando holiday
- Step-by-step itineraries, whether you’re bringing kids or you aren’t
- PLUS! A huge fold-out, indexed map of the entire Orlando area for on-the-go navigation
It’s Disney, the stress-free way!
About Frommer's: There’s a reason Frommer’s has been the most trusted name in travel for more than 60 years. Arthur Frommer created the best-selling guide series in 1957 to help American servicemen fulfill their dreams of travel in Europe, and since then, we have published thousands of titles, become a household name, and helped millions upon millions of people realize their own dreams of seeing our planet. Travel is easy with Frommer’s.
Everything you need, nothing you don't. EasyGuides are rich in advice but concisely written. They are easy to carry, quick to use, and sold for less than other competing guidebooks. Included are useful in-chapter maps plus a fold-out map to take on the go. View All