Frommer's EasyGuide to New Orleans 2020
Buy the Paperback
Buy the E-book
Few cities anywhere are as vibrant, historically rich, and just plain fun as New Orleans. But it’s not a dummy-proof destination. Too many travelers leave town wondering what all the fuss is about.
That doesn’t happen to those carrying this book. Written by frequent Frommer's author and journalist, Diana K. Schwam, Frommer’s EasyGuide to New Orleans 2020 introduces travelers to the experiences other visitors miss—and has the type of insightful commentary on the iconic sights that brings them to life. The book includes special sections for those who are visiting during Mardi Gras and Jazz Fest, and day trips to nearby plantations and nature sights. Finally, there’s exact pricing for every item in the book, along with transportation tips, to help make your vacation worry-free.
- The book is updated yearly and printed in large, easy-to-read type.
- Exact pricing and public transportation instructions, so there’s never any guessing
- Complete information on the city’s legendary nightlife scene (including the places only locals know about)
- Opinionated advice on which attractions and restaurants are worth your time and which can be skipped
- Detailed info on the city’s lodging options, with frank assessments of what’s worth your vacation budget and what isn’t
- 16-page photo guide with vibrant photographs
- Maps throughout and a handy, full-sized pull-out map
About Frommer's: There’s a reason Frommer’s has been the most trusted name in travel for more than 60 years. Arthur Frommer created the best-selling guide series in 1957 to help American servicemen fulfill their dreams of travel in Europe, and since then, we have published thousands of titles, become a household name, and helped millions upon millions of people realize their own dreams of seeing our planet. Travel is easy with Frommer’s.
Everything you need, nothing you don't. EasyGuides are rich in advice but concisely written. They are easy to carry, quick to use, and sold for less than other competing guidebooks. Included are useful in-chapter maps plus a fold-out map to take on the go. View All