Frommer's EasyGuide to New York City 2020
Buy the Paperback
Buy the E-book
Pauline Frommer's highly personal guide to her own home city has, in previous editions, twice been named "Best Guidebook of the Year" by the North American Travel Journalists Association. It has been the best-selling guide to the city for the last five years. Though she deals with luxury choices as well as bargains, she makes a special effort to overcome New York's reputation for stratospheric prices, ferreting out scores of moderately priced options in lodgings, meals, attractions, entertainment and more. Like all Easy Guides, this annually researched and popular best-seller is "Quick to Read, Light to Carry"—and colorfully written.
Fully updated yearly, and printed in large, easy-to-read type, the book contains:
- Handy pull-out map and bulleted maps throughout
- Self-guided walking tours
- Star ratings that take value into account and will help you find the right hotels, restaurants, nightspots and shops for you—in all price ranges
- Subway information for every listing in the guide, to help you get around quickly and easily
- Opinionated advice on what to see and what to skip
- Insightful discussions of New York’s history and culture
- 16-page photo guide with vibrant photographs
About Frommer's: There’s a reason Frommer’s has been the most trusted name in travel for more than 60 years. Arthur Frommer created the best-selling guide series in 1957 to help American servicemen fulfill their dreams of travel in Europe, and since then, we have published thousands of titles, become a household name, and helped millions upon millions of people realize their own dreams of seeing our planet. Travel is easy with Frommer’s.